(RADIATOR) TimeBanking

Robert G. Fisher rfisher at mail.neocom.net
Fri Jun 7 11:39:13 CDT 2002

I'm using Radiator 2.18.9 and AuthEmerald.  What I'm trying
to accomplish is to be able to cut off a user's ability to
authenticate after a specific amount of time has been used
on a per month basis.

In the reference file, I found that TimeBanking will sort
of do what I want -- if the TimeLeft field is properly
maintained.  Is there a way to have Radiator update this
field for me and maybe just re-initialize it at the beginning
of the month?

--
Robert G. Fisher                  Sitestar.net, Inc.
System Engineer                   (276) 666-9533 x 116
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au