(RADIATOR) Storing copies of proxied accounting packets

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 24 18:01:12 CDT 2002

Hello Robert -

I don't recommend mixing Realms and Handlers in the same configuration file,
so Realms should be converted to Handlers, and your configuration would then
look something like this:

# convert Realm foo.bar to Handler

<Handler Realm = foo.bar>
	AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
	# AuthBy SQL to store local accounting
	# *MUST* appear first
	<AuthBy SQL>
		DBSource ...
		DBUsername ...
		DBAuth ....
		# disable authentication
		AuthSelect
		# configure accounting
		AccountingTable ....
		AcctColumnDef .....
	# AuthBy RADIUS clause to forward requests
	# *MUST* appear last
	<AuthBy RADIUS>
</Handler>

Have a look at section 6.28 in the Radiator 3.1 reference manual.
("doc/ref.html").

Also note that this topic (and many others) has been discussed on the mailing
list many times already, so you should also check the archive site:

	http://www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au