(RADIATOR) Storing copies of proxied accounting packets

Robert G. Fisher rfisher at mail.neocom.net
Wed Jul 24 17:24:02 CDT 2002

    I'm using AuthEMERALD within two handlers to deal with
specific situations.  However, before my Handler defs, I
also have one REALM clause in which I am proxying the
authentication and accounting data to a remote server.

    What I'd like to be able to do is to continue to relay
these packets to the remote server, but at least on the
Accounting packets to also retain a local copy.  Is there
any way I can do this?  I should mention I need for these
to be logged to a database, so utilizing a key word that
logs to a detail file is not what I'm looking for.

--
Robert G. Fisher                  Sitestar.net, Inc.
System Engineer                   (276) 666-9533 x 116
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au