(RADIATOR) redirecting webpage

Shaun shaun at btl.net
Tue Jul 23 20:46:40 CDT 2002

Hi,

Could someone tell me how i could redirect users that login using a certain username to be redirected to a signup page? I'm connecting to a cisco5300 router and am trying to let radiator send a specific DNS entry to it rather than using the ones specified in the Windows dialer. It seems as though if you already have a Primary and Sec. DNS in your DUN then it prefers this . Could anyone tell me how i could override this feature and force them to use the bogous DNS server i modified  that'll redirect them to the page?

Thanks in Advance
Shaun