(RADIATOR) Error in AuthLog

miko at yournetplus.com miko at yournetplus.com
Tue Jul 23 11:25:09 CDT 2002

New to the list,,, just curious about a strange possible config
problem...

It appears that when a proxy-user fails auth radiator adds

"Reply-Message=Proxied"

to the response packet, and thus this error gets logged in my authlog...

I am using the following as my FailureQuery:

INSERT INTO RADAUTHLOG_%{GlobalVar:nwk} (USERNAME, REALM, TIME_STAMP,
NASID, CALLEDID, CALLINGID, REASON) VALUES ('%u', '%R', '%m/%d/%Y
%H:%M:%S', '%c', '%{Called-Station-Id}', '%{Calling-Station-Id}', %1)

Any thoughts or ideas would be most helpful...

-Miko

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au