(RADIATOR) Dynamic DNS

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jul 23 01:49:41 CDT 2002

Hello Rabbie -

As the AuthBy SQLRADIUS clause operates asynchronously when proxying radius
requests, you cannot use chained AuthBy clauses as you are trying to do.

You will need to use a ReplyHook that executes when the proxy reply comes
back, and which then calls the AuthBy DYNADDRESS clause.

There is an example showing how to do this in "goodies/hooks.txt".

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au