(RADIATOR) Migrating to Radiator-Radius

Javier Ferruz Rodriguez jferruz at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 20 04:52:02 CDT 2002

I'm going to migrate to Radiator-Radius, so I'm going to evaluate the
software.

I have 2 files very important:

- users: define users with theirs properties (login, password, service-type,
framed-protocol, framed-compression, ...)
- clients: who can to authenticate with radius server. This file has a few
lines with <ip router> <password>

If my client file is

184.15.20.10 abcd
185.30.20.10 qwer

where must I set this information in Radiator-Radius? Maybe I set in
radius.cfg
<Client 184.15.20.10>
Secret abcd
</Client>
<Client 185.30.20.10>
Secret qwer
</Client>

Is this correct?

In radius.cfg thereis a section <Realm>, but I don't know use it. Can
anybody help me?

Thanks in advance,

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au