(RADIATOR) Limiting connections using a custom dialer and UUNET setup

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jul 18 20:48:22 CDT 2002

Hello Gilbert -

The OSC-AVPAIR is defined in the Radiator 3.1 dictionary.

You would use it like this:

	OSC-AVPAIR = "sometag = somestring"

It is completely up to you how you define and use "sometag =
somestring" - it can be anything at all that suits your requirements.
You can also have multiple OSC-AVPAIR's if required.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au