(RADIATOR) Strange problem when upgrading

Jeje jeje at jeje.org
Thu Jul 18 05:38:59 CDT 2002

--On Thursday, July 18, 2002 08:33:29 AM +1000 Hugh Irvine
<hugh at open.com.au> wrote:

> Salut Jeje -
>
> Comment va la vie?

tres bien, merci :)

> The first question is "have you also applied all the patches for 3.1?".

I just did, it seems like it has no effect on my problem.

> The second question is the usual "can you please send me a copy of the
> configuration file (no secrets) together with a trace 4 debug showing
> what is happening?".
>
> BTW - in what you show below, why don't you use an AuthBy INTERNAL?

I just switched to AuthBy INTERNAL following your advice, and magically,
AddToReply works fine now. Is it normal, or is it a but that it doesn't
work with my AuthBy FILE ?

Do you still want my config file ?

A+

> merci
>
> A+
>
> Hugues
>

> At 18:25 +0200 17/7/02, Jerome Fleury wrote:
>> When upgrading from 2.19 to. 3.1, I had a strange problem that made
>> me cancel the upgrade.
>>
>> this code (some hidden for security purpose):
>>
>> <Handler Realm=/.*(foobar|adsl).hautdebit/>
>>        <AuthBy FILE>
>>                # accepte toutes les requetes venant du proxy
>>                AcceptIfMissing
>>                Filename /dev/null
>>
>>                AddToReply \
>>                       Tunnel-Type=L2TP, \
>>                       Tunnel-Medium-Type=IP, \
>>                       Tunnel-Server-Endpoint=1.2.3.4, \
>>                       Tunnel-Assignment-ID=1.2.3.4, \
>>                       Tunnel-Server-Auth-ID=LNSTISFT01, \
>>                       RB-Tunnel-Remote-Name=LNSTISFT01, \
>>                       Class = "L2FT"
>>       </AuthBy>
>> </Handler>
>>
>> used to work in 2.19.
>>
>> when upgrading to 3.1, AddToReply did not work any more and no
>> attributes were sent back during Access-Accept. I saw in Changelog
>> that a lot of code has been rewritten about Reply attributes.
>>
>> Why doesn't this work anymore ? Is there a workaround ?
>>
>> --
>> Jerome Fleury
>> ===
>> Archive at http://www.open.com.au/archives/radiator/
>> Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au

> NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our
> correspondence.

> Platypus, Freeside, Interbiller, TACACS+, PAM, external, etc, etc.
> Available on Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, Windows 95/98/2000, NT, MacOS X.

/jeje
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au