(RADIATOR) where to define community for RAS

ksn at dil.in ksn at dil.in
Fri Jul 12 04:54:44 CDT 2002

Hi group,

I am using Cisco 3660 and had change snmp community from "default"(public) to "newone", Now Radiator do query with RAS for checking online status of user for(Silmultaneous-Use) it usage "public" as community.

Please suggest me where to define community string in radiator so it use my new community string while do query with RAS.

Thanks in advance

Khushal Singh Narooka
Data Infosys Ltd.
Mobile :+91-9828021112