Fwd: Re: Fwd: (RADIATOR) MS Encryption attributes

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jul 12 03:56:24 CDT 2002

Subject: Re: Fwd: (RADIATOR) MS Encryption attributes
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:36:33 +1000
From: Mike McCauley <mikem at open.com.au>
To: hugh at open.com.au

Hello,

We have recently made some changes to AuthGeneric so that the AutoMPPEKeys
paramter now correclty conputes the MS-CHAP-MPPE-Keys for mschap v1 and
MS-MPPE-Send-Key and MS-MPPE-Recv-Key for mschap v2. See the Radiator 3.1
patches area.

Prior to that you might have expcted problem in any configuraiton that
 require MPPE keys.

As far as I know, the dicitonary entries you mention are correct.

Do you have any debug from your ras server to indicate what the problem is?

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X etc etc

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au