(RADIATOR) Simultaneous Request handling

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jul 11 01:55:00 CDT 2002

Hello Michael -

If you are wanting to send a Disconnect-Request, it would look something like
this:

	radpwtst -s **server** -secret **secret** -code Disconnect-Request  .....

Note that you must include whatever additional information is required by the
NAS to process this request (username, session-id, port, whatever...).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au