(RADIATOR) User auths if in the users file only?

chris lists at powernet.net
Wed Jul 10 11:32:03 CDT 2002

> This was where the problem was.....thier setup did not follow this
standard
> and was trying to
> assign 255.255.255.254 as the IP *sigh*

This leads me to a questions. I have a mix of nas servers that I need to use
on the same radius
server. One needs the Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254  attribute and one
needs *nothing*
sent.

I have each nas setup seperate in <client> clauses. How can I choose to send
the attribute out to only the nas servers that need it?

 -Chris

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au