(RADIATOR) User auths if in the users file only?

chris lists at powernet.net
Mon Jul 8 18:41:55 CDT 2002

> P.S. is this really a working example with this Framed-IP-Address?

Yes, this is the DEFAULT selection, which is my understanding that is
follows some rfc that
states this address should be converted to one from a dynamic pool.

This was where the problem was.....thier setup did not follow this standard
and was trying to
assign 255.255.255.254 as the IP *sigh*

Problem solved.....

Thanks,
Chris

P.S.    Sorry about the whitespace confusion.....

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au