(RADIATOR) Regex Handlers or bits of the attribute in a RewriteUsername?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jul 8 04:47:24 CDT 2002

Hello Jeremy -

You can just use simple Handlers:

<Handler Tunnel-Client-Endpoint = /whatever/>
</Handler>

<Handler Tunnel-Client-Endpoint = /somethingelse/>
</Handler>

Just remember that Handlers are evaluated in the order they appear in the
configuration file, and the first match is the only match - therefore the
more specific must appear before the more general.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au