(RADIATOR) Breezecom Radius Clients

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Jul 7 02:32:01 CDT 2002

Hello Philip -

As long as you have a Client clause for the device, you shouldn't need to do
anything special. If you are using an already existing Realm or Handler with
an AuthBy SQL clause, the accounting will be handled automatically.

If you have any further questions, please send me a copy of your configuration
file (no secrets) together with a trace 4 debug showing what is happening and
a clear description of your requirements.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au