(RADIATOR) converting mysqldump to livingston format

wilco heinneman wilco.heinneman at zoranet.nl
Tue Jul 2 03:34:56 CDT 2002

Hi Hugh,

How could I create these tables automagically (with Radiator)?

When these tables are not there, I don't have accounting information.

I don't like external scripts (cronjobs) for that.

Hugh Irvine wrote:

> BTW - you can use the same special characters to automatically write to a
> different SQL table as well (the tables must be created first).

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards

Wilco Heinneman
Technisch Directeur
Zoranet internet diensten b.v.

Hanzelaan 288a
8017 JJ  Zwolle

Tel: +31 (0) 38 4559560
Fax: +31 (0) 38 4551402

Dit emailbericht is gecontroleerd op
virussen door www.tipi-opensystems.com.
This email hase been checked for viruses
by www.tipi-opensystems.com

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au