(RADIATOR) Conditional AcctSQLStatement

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jul 1 02:15:25 CDT 2002

Hello Robert -

Acct-Status-Type 3 is an alive packet.

This is from the standard Radiator dictionary:

#       Status Types

VALUE           Acct-Status-Type        Start                   1
VALUE           Acct-Status-Type        Stop                    2
VALUE           Acct-Status-Type        Alive                   3
VALUE           Acct-Status-Type        Modem-Start             4
VALUE           Acct-Status-Type        Modem-Stop              5
VALUE           Acct-Status-Type        Cancel                  6
VALUE           Acct-Status-Type        Accounting-On           7
VALUE           Acct-Status-Type        Accounting-Off          8

You can either use an AccountingStopsOnly parameter in the AuthBy SQL clause,
or you can use Handlers to catch the different types of packet.

See section 6.28.12 in the Radiator 3.1 reference manual.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au