(RADIATOR) Spurious account records from virtual port supplier

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jan 28 18:31:30 CST 2002

Hello Ken -

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:02, Ken Kirkby wrote:
> We are receiving spurious account records from one of our virtual
> port suppliers that end up on Radonline, and upset our user statistics.
>
> It is also a pain in the butt to have to go through the page deleting
> these sessions that dont belong to us.
>
> Is there some way in which we can only accept proxyed account records
> that contain a dialed phone that corresponds to one of our dialup
> ranges, and reject the rest.

Sure - set up a Handler and null session database like this:

# define null session database

<SessionDatabase NULL>
	Identifier NULLSDB
</SessionDatabase>

# define Handler to accept accounting for our numbers only

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request, Called-Station-Id = /....../>
	SessionDatabase .....
<Handler>

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
	<AuthBy INTERNAL>
		AcctResult ACCEPT
	</AuthBy>
	SessionDatabase NULLSDB