(RADIATOR) Spurious account records from virtual port supplier

Ken Kirkby ken at terrigal.net.au
Mon Jan 28 04:02:51 CST 2002

We are receiving spurious account records from one of our virtual
port suppliers that end up on Radonline, and upset our user statistics.

It is also a pain in the butt to have to go through the page deleting
these sessions that dont belong to us.

Is there some way in which we can only accept proxyed account records
that contain a dialed phone that corresponds to one of our dialup
ranges, and reject the rest.

Mind you I could contact the customers concerned, and offer them a
bonus to change to our service. :)

Im not confident of Co--co fixing this in a hurry.

Ken
--
                	         Ken Kirkby
	PLC Peripherals * Nobbys Net + Terrigal Net
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au