(RADIATOR) maxsocketquelength

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jan 21 21:14:14 CST 2002

Hello Sachin -

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 03:01, Sachin Srivastava wrote:
> Hi Hugh,
> Thanx for the advice. But i wanna change it. Since we have large traffic so
> i wanna set up some parameters which can improve performance .Can u advice
> and what changes have I to make in order to use this option and other
> configuration options.

All of the configuration options are fully described in the Radiator
reference manual ("doc/ref.html").

The best way to improve performance is to run multiple instances of Radiator,
for example one instance for authentication and another for accounting.

Once you have one or more Radiator processes running, you can analyse a trace
4 debug output with "LogMicroseconds" enabled (requires the Time::HiRes
module from CPAN). This will show you very clearly where the time is being
spent in processing the radius requests.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au