No subject

Sachin Srivastava sachin.s at net4india.net
Tue Jan 22 10:01:35 CST 2002

Hi Hugh,
Thanx for the advice. But i wanna change it. Since we have large traffic so
i wanna set up some parameters which can improve performance .Can u advice
and what changes have I to make in order to use this option and other
configuration options.
Rgds,
Sachin Srivastava
Net 4 India Ltd,
New Delhi - 110024
Tel: +91 11 [6104192/93] Extn. [501]

Keyword: net4india
(Simply type it in the Internet Explorer address bar
and press Enter)
information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.