(RADIATOR) Unknown error during test

Augafa, Fa'asala FAugafa at bluesky.as
Tue Jan 15 21:12:21 CST 2002

Hello--

I installed Radiator on a Winn2000 PC and on a Winn2000 server.  Both
installation seemed to have gone well but when I tested them, the server
failed with this error:

C:\Radiator-2.19>perl radiusd -config_file goodies/simple.cfg
Tue Jan 15 15:31:57 2002: DEBUG: Reading users file ./users
Could not bind authentication socket: Unknown error at radiusd line 355.

The same test went ok on the PC.  The failed machine is a NAS server with
IIS installed.  Any help is appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

-sal
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au