(RADIATOR) Radiator datetime format

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Jan 13 20:15:03 CST 2002

Hello Shirantha -

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 20:35, Shirantha Peiris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I designed a separate page to display some specific user details, one of
> which is the date and time information of their login. But it comes in the
> normal TimeStamp format. How can I convert it to 'dd/mm/year hh:mm' format?

Probably the simplest way to do this is to add an additional field to your
database to hold the date in string format and write the date in the
corresponding format in the AuthBy SQL clause (in addition to the normal
Timestamp field).

Have a look at sections 6.3 and 6.28.13 in the Radiator 2.19 reference manual
(included in the distribution in the file "doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au