(RADIATOR) problem with changing attributes during an PreAuthHook

Atto Lorenz alorenz at gmx.net
Sat Jan 12 05:08:31 CST 2002

Yes, I use MySql.

This solution look's interesting. I will try it in the next day's. In my
case I have to add to the SELECT statement "...and CALLINGSTATID regexp
'%{Calling-Station-Id}'" one more rule, because a customer/accounts is
allowed to have no calling_station_id in the database. So I have to add "...
or CALLINGSTATID is null" and then it should work.

Thanks for your help.

Atto

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au