(RADIATOR) Hooks in Accounting only servers?

Cassidy B. Larson butch at infowest.com
Thu Jan 10 22:39:11 CST 2002

Hi Hugh,

> I suspect the problem is because the file:"..." is on a separate line.
>
> <Handler Realm=infowest.com>
>         <AuthBy GROUP>
>                 AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileReject
>                 <AuthBy GROUP>
>                         AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
>                         AuthBy DefaultAuth
>                         <AuthBy FILE>
>                                 Filename /data/radiator/raddb/users
>                         </AuthBy>
>                         PostAuthHook
> file:"/data/radiator/raddb/datatransmit.hook"
>
> You should use a "\" to continue the line:
>
>                         </AuthBy>
>                         PostAuthHook \
> file:"/data/radiator/raddb/datatransmit.hook"

Actually it is on the same line in my config, I believe my email client
tried to be a bit too helpful and wrapped the text down to the next line.

 I tried this in on another backup server that doesn't have the
accounting/authentication
split, and it gave the same error as before.

ERR: Unknown keyword '/data/radiator/raddb/datatransmit.hook' in
/usr/local/etc/radius-accounting.cfg line 0

Now if I replace the "/data/radiator/raddb" with the variable '%D' as
defined
in the config to be such the directory for my users and dictionary files, I
get the same error..
but like this:

ERR: Unknown keyword '%D/datatransmit.hook' in
/usr/local/etc/radius-accounting.cfg line 0

The line 0 blows my mind..  a level 4 trace doesn't give any other detail
than the above line.

Any other possible ideas?

Cassidy

----
Cassidy B. Larson   --   Network Operations Manager
InfoWest, Inc.  *  596 E. Tabernacle  *  St. George, UT 84770
Voice: 435-674-0165  *  FAX: 435-674-9654
butch at infowest.com
----

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au