(RADIATOR) MaxSessions Problem

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jan 3 19:12:23 CST 2002

Hello Alejandro -

You have to be careful when using radpwtst to test simultaneous use because
radpwtst uses the same NAS-Port and NAS-IP-Address by default for each
request. This will cause the first session to be deleted before the second
session is tested. Also note that radpwtst also sends both an accounting
start and an accounting stop which will also clear the session.

If you still have problems, please send me a trace 4 debug from Radiator
showing what is going on.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au