(RADIATOR) how to configure radius for 2 realm

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jan 1 20:25:43 CST 2002

Hello Lokesh -

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 02:07, Lokesh Khanna wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I am using RAdiator 2.18 on Redhat 6.2 with MySql and its working fine.
> I have got 2 RAS placed in 2 different location . And i have configured my
> RAdius in such a way that it can accept request for 2 Realm , one is @nda
> and second is @ndb,
> Right now my users can login from any RAs by giving username at nda or
> username at ndb and they are working fine.
> Now i want to configure my radius in such a way that if users are logiin
> from Ras A then only @nda should work and if they are login from Ras B then
> @ndb should work.
>
> Is it possible to configure Radius in such a way ?
> Regards

This is very easy to do with Handlers instead of Realms - something like this:

# define Clients

<Client ....>
	Identifier RasA
</Client>

<Client ....>
	Identifier RasB
</Client>

# define Handlers

<Handler Realm = nda, Client-Identifier = RasA>
</Handler>

<Handler Realm = ndb, Client-Identifier = RasB>
</Handler>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au