(RADIATOR) how to configure radius for 2 realm

Lokesh Khanna lkhanna at hughes-ecomm.com
Tue Jan 1 09:07:12 CST 2002

Dear all

I am using RAdiator 2.18 on Redhat 6.2 with MySql and its working fine.
I have got 2 RAS placed in 2 different location . And i have configured my
RAdius in such a way that it can accept request for 2 Realm , one is @nda
and second is @ndb,
Right now my users can login from any RAs by giving username at nda or
username at ndb and they are working fine.
Now i want to configure my radius in such a way that if users are logiin
from Ras A then only @nda should work and if they are login from Ras B then
@ndb should work.

Is it possible to configure Radius in such a way ?
Regards

Lokesh Khanna
Engineer- IDC (Network Integration)
Internet Services Group