(RADIATOR) Rebuild Server Problems

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jan 1 20:14:33 CST 2002

Hello Paul -

It looks to me like you are not using the configuration file that you have
copied in your message. You should run "radiusd" by hand with the
-config_file parameter explicitly stated to make sure you are getting the
correct file, then do the same in your startup script.

Ie.

	radiusd -config_file /etc/raddb/radius.cfg

I have copied Joanne on this mail and she will send you the username and
password. BTW - the latest version is Radiator 2.19.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au