(RADIATOR) Radonline flushing every 2 hours

Ronan Eckelberry radiator at gowebco.com
Thu Feb 28 13:52:22 CST 2002

	I don't know about all of you, but my Radiator uses SNMP and it
querys the NAS to see if a user is still on.....if they are not, it
removes them from RADONLINE and lets them connect.  It doesn't detect
the NAS restarting, but it does query it with SNMP and sees that the
user is no longer on that port.  It puts a message in the log along the
lines of "Sat Feb 23 16:33:42 2002: NOTICE: RADONLINE Session for aplus
at 216.54.217.6:31 has gone away".  Also, if someone logs onto a
NAS/port that is in the sessiondb, the first thing that it does is a
query to delete out of the db any entries that reference that port.  Not
sure if this is what you were looking for.  I'm sure Hugh will answer it
better.  :)

Hugh.  You da man!  :)

-Ronan