(RADIATOR) Accounting logs problem

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Feb 21 22:57:03 CST 2002

Hello Merad -

It is usually easier to do this sort of thing with Handlers instead of Realms.

Something like this:

# define separate Handlers for accounting and authentication

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request, Realm = client.domain>
	# do accounting
</Handler>

<Handler Realm = client.domain>
	# do authentication