(RADIATOR) adding a new username problem

Murat Kirmaci kirmacim at turcom.com.tr
Thu Feb 21 06:13:18 CST 2002

Hello,
I have a problem adding a new username and NAS server to the users data
file.
I have run the simple.cfg and in this file the authentication is provided by
the <users> file. So in the same directory I have opened the users file but
it is a little bit complicated.Do I have to add the new username as the
format written in the <users> file but when I create a new user database
file named <user_data> and changed the auth file name to <user_data> in the
simple.cfg  but could not achieve to authenticate the new username.
What should be the users file and simple.cfg context? I'll be pleased to get
your comments.

Murat KIRMACI
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au