(RADIATOR) Radiator on a Cobalt XTR

Paul paul at level9.net
Wed Feb 20 14:42:11 CST 2002

hi,

1.  check your secrets

2.  run radiator at trace 4 and check to see if you are even seeing the
requests

3.  are you using cobalt's basic firewall or the sun cobalt adaptive
firewall? (if so check your rulesets)

4.  are there any other firewalls inbetween?

If you see the connections in Trace 4 then most likely there is something
dodgy in your config - if you look carefully at the logs you should be able
to identify what... If you are still having problems you should send your
config and trace 4 logs to the list (sans secrets & IP's).

hth

Paul