(RADIATOR) Continuous looping of Radiator after config change

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Feb 19 23:10:03 CST 2002

Hi Tim -

The thing that I am not clear on is this:

> > 	<AuthBy SQL>
> > 		DBSource dbi:mysql:serauser
> > 		DBUsername radius
> > 		DBAuth blah
> > 		AuthSelect select password, 'Service-Type = Login-User,
> > Auth-Type = System'  \
> > 			from serauser where serauser='%u'

As I don't understand what is meant to happen with 'Service-Type = Login-User,
 Auth-Type = System'? I can't see any way that they would be returned as
reply attributes, and indeed Auth-Type is not defined in the Radiator
dictionary.

Any clarification would be helpful.

thanks

Hugh