(RADIATOR) Radiator and Livingston PM3

David Hayes-Moats david-lists at kalnet.net
Tue Feb 19 14:03:07 CST 2002

I'm in the process of switching my radius servers from the Livingston supplied server to Radiator.  I'm using the same flat file that I did before.  I tried using the same dictionary and the dictionary.livingston and Radiator said that they were missing Attributes, so I decided to use the plain dictionary file that came with Radiator.

Now the problem that I have is that if I tell the PM3 to use this radius server for authentication, the username and password is received checked and authenticated but the PM3 doesn't not allow the user to connect.  I can successfully use the radpwtst with a username and password and it passed.  Any help would be appreciated.

David