(RADIATOR) Quick Question about StatusServerShowClientDetails.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Feb 6 01:41:27 CST 2002

Hello Cortney -

The problem with the Status-Server request is that it is very easy to
overflow a UDP buffer if you have lots of Clients. That is why the
"StatusServerShowClientDetails" tag is implemented on a per-Client basis.

Note that there will be *lots* of new features in this area in the next
release of Radiator.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au