(RADIATOR) Quick Question about StatusServerShowClientDetails.

Cortney Thompson Cortney at wyoming.com
Tue Feb 5 10:15:17 CST 2002

Is there any way to make "StatusServerShowClientDetails" work correctly if
you are using "IdenticalClients"?  I can not get it to report information
about the IdenticalClients.

I went through some source and as far as I can tell it only reports Details
for Clients you use in the <Client XXXXX></Client>...  and nothing for all
the IdenticalClients in same group.

Example:

----------------------Config Snip-----------------------
#TNT Client list, XXX-TNT01 Starts.
<Client 216.XXX.XXX.194>
         Secret XXXXXXX
         NasType AscendSNMP
         StatusServerShowClientDetails

                          #XXX-TNT01         #XXX-TNT01         #XXX-TNT02

         IdenticalClients         216.XXX.XXX.250   216.XXX.XXX.234
216.XXX.XXX.162
</Client>

-----------------------------radiusd -status -trace-----------------------
Code:       Status-Server
Identifier: 148
Authentic:  1234567890123456
Attributes:
sending Status-Request...
OK
Code:       Access-Accept
Identifier: 148
Authentic:  lyPHp_p.?<10><142><17>9k|7
Attributes:
         Reply-Message = "Radiator Radius server version 2.19"
         Reply-Message = "Running on machine since Tue Feb  5 07:40:15 2002"
         Reply-Message = "Total requests 817"
         Reply-Message = "1 Requests in the last second"
         Reply-Message = "0 invalid client addresses"
         Reply-Message = "Client 216.XXX.XXX.194:"
         Reply-Message = " 577 Access accepts"
         Reply-Message = " 0 Access challenges"
         Reply-Message = " 6 Access rejects"
         Reply-Message = " 583 Access requests"
         Reply-Message = " 0 Bad authenticators in accounting requests"
         Reply-Message = " 0 Accounting requests"
         Reply-Message = " 0 Accounting responses"
         Reply-Message = " 0 Bad authenticators in authentication requests"
         Reply-Message = " 0 Duplicate access requests"
         Reply-Message = " 0 Duplicate accounting requests"
         Reply-Message = " 0 Malformed acccess requests"  (TYPO "acccess")
         Reply-Message = " 0 Malformed accounting requests"
         Reply-Message = " 0 Packets dropped"

As you can see only the 216.XXX.XXX.194 was listed, and the
IdenticalClients 216.XXX.XXX.250, 216.XXX.XXX.134, 216.XXX.XXX.162 were not
reported

I am not sure if this is a bug, or a feature request.  :]

Thanks in advance for any help

Cortney Thompson
Cortney at wyoming.com

  Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect
                    those of wyoming.com LLC

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au