(RADIATOR) CDB format ?

Dave Kitabjian dave at netcarrier.com
Tue Feb 5 08:05:10 CST 2002

Hugh,

Are you sure you're not confusing DBM-style databases with CDB?

Pascal,

The Radiator manual says: "The CDB is indexed by username and the value
is the check items followed by a newline followed by the reply items."
So a typical entry might look like this:

+6,145:corey1->Password="jack", Expiration="May 6 2002"
Idle-Timeout = 1200, Framed-Address = 116.152.169.219, Service-Type =
Framed-User, Framed-Protocol = PPP

or if you use default reply items, someone might have an entry like:

+7,41:blinsto->Password="2dogs", Expiration="May 3 2002"

The actual job of formatting and building the CDB is up to you. The
specs are at:

	http://cr.yp.to/cdb/cdbmake.html

Don't forget the extra newline at the end!

Dave

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au