(RADIATOR) Problem with Radiator 2.19

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Feb 5 00:58:17 CST 2002

Hello Ujwol -

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:21, Ujwol Manandhar wrote:
> Hi,
>   Since upgrading to Radiator 2.19, I'm facing strange problems. First
> there was this session limit problem with "NasType Livingston". There is
> still that typo mistake in Nas.pm

What typo is that?

>    Another thing is whenever the any NAS goes off, the session does not
> get deleted. There is only the message User has gone away. Since the
> session is not deleted, user can not login again.

Do you mean when a NAS is restarted?

>    And the most problematic one is, when such incidence occurs, or there
> are lots of duplicate requests, the radiator stops authenticating. It just
> freezes. I never had such problem with earlier versions of Radiator.

This is very peculiar.

Can you send me a copy of your configuration file (no secrets) together with
a trace 4 debug showing what is happening? And can you also tell me what
hardware/software platform you are running on?

>    Lastly I was just wondering if I can find the list of possible debug
> errors and explanation. Mailing list is fine and most of the errors are
> obvious, but I was just wondering if there is any list.

There is no list per-se, however the best way to find out what the error
messages  mean is to look at the source code to see what causes the messages
to be generated.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au