(RADIATOR) Problem with Radiator 2.19

Ujwol Manandhar ujwol at mail.com.np
Mon Feb 4 04:21:22 CST 2002

Hi,
  Since upgrading to Radiator 2.19, I'm facing strange problems. First
there was this session limit problem with "NasType Livingston". There is
still that typo mistake in Nas.pm

   Another thing is whenever the any NAS goes off, the session does not
get deleted. There is only the message User has gone away. Since the session
is not deleted, user can not login again.

   And the most problematic one is, when such incidence occurs, or there
are lots of duplicate requests, the radiator stops authenticating. It just
freezes. I never had such problem with earlier versions of Radiator.

   Lastly I was just wondering if I can find the list of possible debug
errors and explanation. Mailing list is fine and most of the errors are
obvious, but I was just wondering if there is any list.

Regds,
Ujwol

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au