(RADIATOR) CDB format ?

Pascal Robert probert at mlink.net
Mon Feb 4 13:38:06 CST 2002

Hi list,

I'm working on a project for a former employer.  One of their brands is on
BSDi servers with the BSDi password database as authentication.  I installed
Radiator and everything is working fine.  But now, they want to support CHAP
(UUNet), so we need a separate users database with the clear text passwords.

We already sniff passwords with Radiator fantastic sniffer so this is not
the problem.  I wanted to export the passwd file made by Radiator in CDB
(with a Perl script) but after the documentation, I just don't know what I
should put in the "database".

So after all those words, what is the CDB format I should use ???  For the
record, it's a old PC with BSDi 4.01 and MySQL won't compile on it.  If
someone have other suggestions, I'm open to anything that can support CHAP
:-)

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au