(RADIATOR) Expression to Add a realm to a username

Kevin McKee kevin at nw-tel.com
Mon Dec 30 12:16:43 CST 2002

We are currently using Handlers to authenticate using Called-Station-ID.  One of our proxy customer is asking that we add a default realm to all of his users that don't use a realm.  If they have a realm, then he would like that username passed along 'as-is'.

This seems to be something that should be handled with a RewriteUsername expression, but I'm having problems getting my brain around that regular expression.  Would anyone care to share the expression that they have written to solve this problem?

-Kevin McKee-
Northwest Telephone, Inc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au