(RADIATOR) Tracking AuthBy

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Dec 26 15:23:30 CST 2002

Hello Jonathon -

My usual approach in this situation is to use Handlers, together with
the Class attribute.

Something like this:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy ...>
	Identifier CheckWhatever
	AddToReply Class = CheckWhatever
</AuthBy>

<AuthBy .....>
	Identifier CheckSomethingElse
	AddToReply Class = CheckSomethingElse

# define Handlers

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request, Class = CheckWhatever>
	AuthBy CheckWhatever
</Handler>

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request, Class = CheckSomethingElse>
	AuthBy CheckSomethingElse
</Handler>

<Handler>
	AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept