(RADIATOR) new dictionary file available for testing

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Dec 16 16:58:58 CST 2002

Hello Dave -

Yes you can have both versions of the Ascend attributes in the same
dictionary file and both versions will be decoded properly. However,
because both versions use the same names, the encoding will be done by
the version that is defined "last". The workaround that I mention below
is to use the new dictionary.ascend file (which includes just the old
style Ascend attributes), and specify both files:

DictionaryFile %D/dictionary, %D/dictionary.ascend

which will cause the old style attributes to be defined a second time,
after the vendor-specifics.

Please let me know how you go with the new files.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au