(RADIATOR) Configuration example neeed, SQL+NT Domain

Chris Epler Chris.Epler at DelawarePark.com
Mon Dec 9 10:23:54 CST 2002

I'm looking at setting up Radiator for authentication for a Cisco 2600
series router for dialin access.  We would like to configure this so that
users are authenticated against the domain but before that check is done we
want to verify the username they provide is authorized for dialup, most
likely via a simple SQL table.  The reasoning is that we will need to
enable/disable dialin access on a per account basis and using the NT dialin
flag isn't an option.

How do I configure this multi-tier setup?  First checking username/flag in
the SQL database and if that is permitted then check the username/password
via the domain.

--
Chris A. Epler                     |   Voice: (302) 994-2521x7164
Delaware Park Racetrack and Slots  |     FAX: (302) 633-2377

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au