(RADIATOR) handing out a static IP + netmask

tony at staff.ark.com tony at staff.ark.com
Fri Dec 6 14:28:45 CST 2002

Hi all - have searched the mail list archives and cannot find any
direct references to what we're trying to do, which is:

- hand out a netmask + static IP

We have a few dedicated line clients, assigned small IP ranges, who
are hosting their own clients behind the IP we assign. Radiator
handles the static IP no problem, but the netmask (although Radiator
does parse it from the SQL db) isn't being used by the remote client.
Previously, these clients were handled successfully with a version
of Livingston radius - in fact they still are until we get this
issue resolved.

Hopefully I'm making a minor mistake in the setup that someone could
point out. I'd appreciate it!