(RADIATOR) Attribute not found

Matt Taylor matt at techcel.com.au
Tue Dec 3 18:32:05 CST 2002

I've had a long running problem with this attribute using Radiator in
 Emerald/Platypus mode. No matter how I've put this into the attributes table
 in Emerald's SQL tables, my log is always littered with this error. Any
 ideas anyone?

Regards

Matthew Taylor
Senior Network Engineer
CNN Internet Pty Ltd
Phone (02) 4960 1139  Fax (02) 4960 2639

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au