(RADIATOR) Performance on SUN Solaris 2.6 with two CPUs

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Dec 2 03:53:55 CST 2002

Hello Ronald -

I will need to understand much more about else is going on in your
configuration file, and what else is going on with your system.

A configuration such as you describe should be able to process at least
several hundred radius requests per second.

The most obvious thing to check is the logging that Radiator is doing
for both event logging and for accounting logging.

How many requests per second is the system doing overall?

Please send me some copies of "vmstat", "iostat", etc. so I can see
what is happening.

BTW - the latest version of Radiator is 3.4.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au