(RADIATOR) Version 3.3 install

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Aug 29 02:05:44 CDT 2002

Hi Chris,

thanks for reporting this.

Looks like 5.005 does not look in any version independent site files. Looks
like we will have to work on this again.

In the meantime, I have uploaded a new Makefile.PL to the patches area that
removes the use of PREFIX etc, and it now works the same as in earlier
versions:
http://www.open.com.au/radiator/downloads/patches-3.3/Makefile.PL

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X etc etc

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au